Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Silent Auction

Hey you guys! We have decided that running and non-running related items would be fun to do for the silent auction. For example Kurt Neuburger is donating a bottle of beer and from what I understand it's worth a pretty penny. So be creative, think outside the box. :)
Here is what I need from you.....if you have something that you would like to donate email me with what the item is, a brief description of the item and what it's retail value is. My hope is to have bid sheets ready to go the morning of the run, then the only thing to do is set out the items, place the bid sheets, and watch as people out bid each other for some cool stuff. I apologize if you have already contacted Alicia with items, and I ask that you please contact me as well. My email address is cheri.storkamp688@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from those of you who have items to donate.
Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment