It was great to see so many of you yesterday at the Pederson Benefit Run. It was a perfect day filled with amazing people, beautiful trails, great food, and very cool auction items! Thank you for being there yesterday; for your donations, for bringing food, donating to the auction & participating in the auction. And thank you to those who weren't able to join us but sent a donation. Because of your kindness & generosity by the end of the day we raised just over $5000 for Colleen & Larry!
Thank you also to the many of you also donated your time and talents helping to make the day possible!
• Nancy & Bonnie organized the potluck & visitor's center with the help of Tom
• Cheri organized a fun auction which raised $1700
• John created the artwork, helped with blog, got water out on the
course(and off) helped with the auction...and much more
• Donnie got out on his bike to mark and clear the course
• Val helped to brainstorm ideas & get the word out
• Andy made it possible for us to order shirts & donated the entry
for Voyageur Quest which was our highest auction item raising $270
• Matt provided us with yummy Peet's coffee to drink & for auction
• Afton donated the visitor's center, gave us permission to open early &
to be on all of the trails after the snow fell
Remember if you would like to order a shirt you are still able to do that. The proceeds will continue to go to Colleen & Larry. We will also leave up the Paypal link through the end of December if you wanted to donate but didn’t get the chance.
Alicia & the entire PBR Team